Comprehensive Legal Services For Health Care Professionals
The Strause Law Group, PLLC, is composed of attorneys who focus on our clients’ successes with a results-oriented approach. The field of health care is constantly evolving, and with that evolution comes constant variations to the statutory and regulatory framework. The Strause Law Group places great emphasis on staying current with even the most subtle nuances in the law, which provides our clients with timely and cutting-edge counsel they have come to expect.
Our firm represents health care professionals and organizations across a wide array of topics in the health care industry. No matter the organizational size, we tailor our focus and counsel specifically to your particular issue.
Advising On A Variety Of Corporate And Regulatory Matters
Our lawyers counsel clients on a broad range of corporate and regulatory issues, as well as unique issues within the health care industry, including the following areas:
- Physician and health care providers group practices
- Physician credentialing and peer review
- Physician removal as a network provider (i.e., Medicare Advantage plans)
- Professional licensure defense
- Fraud and abuse (Stark/Anti-Kickback Statutes)
- Medicare/Medicaid reimbursement rate appeals and payment practices
- Employment agreements (including noncompete and restrictive agreements)
- Government investigations
- Health care regulatory compliance
- HIPAA and HITECH compliance
- Accreditation, certification and licensing issues
- Health care joint ventures and transactions
- Certificate of Need
The complexities of the highly regulated health care industry require health care attorneys to possess in-depth knowledge, extensive experience and a proven track record in successfully counseling clients. We are distinctly qualified to handle your complex legal concerns, ready to identify effective solutions that align with your goals.
Speak With A Knowledgeable Attorney Today
For a results-oriented counsel who will take the time to assist you with your particular issue, contact the attorneys at the Strause Law Group, PLLC. Please contact us online or call 502-498-8268 or 859-428-7029 to discuss your health care-related legal concerns.