Knowledge. Experience. Results.Forced Individual Arbitration: An EPIC Outcome for Employers In a recent far-reaching decision by the U.S. Supreme Court in Epic Systems Corp. v. Lewis,1 the highest Court held that class or collective action waiver provisions in...
- What were the most common types of EEOC complaints in 2020?
- Nursing license investigations: What nurses need to know
- When can shareholders bring class actions?
- Hand-written wills may have unwritten pitfalls
- United States Department of Agriculture Reverses Permanent Disqualification of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Retailer