Working with independent contractors is a great way to take your Kentucky-based small business to the next level without breaking the bank. That said, you have to ensure that you go about reporting contractor earnings correctly and accurately, so you stay in the IRS's...
- What were the most common types of EEOC complaints in 2020?
- Nursing license investigations: What nurses need to know
- When can shareholders bring class actions?
- Hand-written wills may have unwritten pitfalls
- United States Department of Agriculture Reverses Permanent Disqualification of Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Retailer